Friday, February 20, 2009

Love tryange

There are probably a lot of movies that have love tryangles, mistaken identities ect... but I cant think of that many. There is a movie that I can think of that involves a love tryangle.Spiderman 2 has a love tryangle. Peter Parker and his friend Harry both love the same girl, M.J. What Harry doesnt know about Peter. He is Spider Man, and he also loves M.J.
This has to be the most iteresting love tryangle that a movie can have. Two friends that both love the same friend. There is a possibility that this idea could have come from Shakespear but I dont know. This obviously leads to a problem. You guessed it, they end up being enemies. This may be a superpowered love tryangle but it still counts.

2 comments:

connork2 said...

you're totally right and I didn't even think of spider man wow kinda wish i now oh well. It's really incridable how many movie have Shakespeare plots i wounder if it's done on propose or just subconsciously.

Alejandro Campos said...

Ya I totaly agree with you, Spiderman 2 is a perfect example of Shakespeare's influence. Seeing how many movies that have been influenced by William is quite amazing, we see all these current movies but sometimes we don't recognize how the influence floods movies and entertainment like that. Considering all that you should start to think that media has become obsessed with William Shakespeare