Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Characters

Romeo is a character that interests me a lot in
this play. By what is said in act one he is an emo dude. Sure he doesnt look emo but you can tell that he has problems. The book makes it obvious that he wants to die because his life sapposably sucks. He is obviously a normal teenage dude if a girl is the source of his problems, but that all changes when he goes to Capulets party. He becomes superman of love or something when he meets Juliet. He talks in metaphores and goes crazy when he sees her.
As for the appearence of Romeo, I think he probably wears those weird clothes that people would wear back then. I guess He's a good looking dude if Juliet is like a magnet to him and they kiss 5 seconds after they meet each other. If I were to meet him then I would try to talk to him but Im not sure if I would understand him. And even if I could understand him than Im sure thatall he would talk about is Juliet.

No comments: