There are a lot of situations in act two that I found interesting.
But the one that is the most interesting to me would have to be act two scene two (the balcony scene). This scene caught my attention because when we were reading it in class I put myself in Romeo's shoes. When you think about it Romeo is really deticated and brave. He loves Juliet as much as any average dude loves a girl.
He loves her so much that he doesnt choose to deal with the
fact that his life may be in jeopardy if he sees her. If I fell in love with a royal person I would be terrified of being attacked by a guard or something. But Romeo is different. He is not a pathetic winp like me. I guess he is blind to everything around him exept for Juliet. He is obviously following wherever his heart leads him to . She may be a Capulet, but he ends up marrying her because he doesnt see her as the enemy, but someone worth climbing over orchard walls for.
NOTW
Friday, March 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i agree with you that Romeo should only be admired. He loves juliet and he doesn't care what he has to do to be with her.
Post a Comment